Our new year is off to a great start. We are beyond thankful to have our students and staff on campus. We just wanted to send a reminder about attendance. If you know your child is going to miss school, please let our office staff know. You can call the elementary office at 541.898.2373 and our middle/high school office at 541.898.2244. Our student handbook states that you can also send a note in. Please include why your child is missing. Also, if your child is leaving during the day, please have them sign out at the office if they are in middle or high school, and with their teacher or Mrs. Turner, if they are in elementary school.
These are the following reasons a child can be excused from school:
1. Illness of the student;
2. Illness of an immediate family member when the student’s presence at home
3. Emergency situations that require the student’s absence;
4. Field trips and school-approved activities;
5. Medical or dental appointments. Confirmation of appointments may be
6. Other reasons deemed appropriate by the school administrator when
satisfactory arrangements have been made in advance of the absence.
If your child is leaving school during the day, we must receive a phone call or a note from the parent/guardian.
If you have any questions, please contact the administration.