Employment Information & Job Openings
- Head Middle Schools Football Coach
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach
- Assistant Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
- Assistant Middle School Girls Basketball Coach
- Head Middle Schools Girls Basketball Coach
- Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Successful Candidates will be contacted for interviews. These positions are open until filled. Salary for all positions will be based on educational level and experience.
For more information, please contact Desi McGinn at 541.898.2244 ext. 8821 or to apply please see below.
Interested applicants in open positions should submit the following for consideration:
- Letter of Interest
- Appropriate completed application (linked above)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- An unofficial copy of transcripts
Mail application materials to:
ATTN: Lance Dixon
North Powder School District and Charter School
P.O. Box 10
North Powder, OR 97867
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. These positions are open until filled.
North Powder School District and Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.