Welcome to North Powder School District
Parents and Students: It’s time to prepare for the 2017-18 school year at North Powder Charter School!
Students in K-6 may return registration material prior to the first day of school.
Registration for grades 7-12 will be held on Tuesday, August 22. You will not be allowed to register before your allotted time. If you miss your time slot, you may register with later groups. The following schedule will be followed:
- 8 am to 8:45 am: Seniors ONLY
- 8:45 am to 9:30 am: Juniors ONLY
- 9:30 am to 10:15 am: Sophomores ONLY
- 10:15 am to 11:00 am: Freshmen ONLY
- 11:00 am-11:45 am: 8th Grade ONLY
- 11:45 am-12:30 pm: 7th Grade ONLY
All fees are due by the first day of school:
- Elementary Supply Fee-$15
- 6th Grade Fees-$35 (This covers elementary supplies ($15) and middle school ($20) fees)
- Middle School Student Body Fees-$20
- High School Fees-$25
- Elective Classes: Woods, Shop, Ag, Art, Home-Ec, Band-$25 per class per semester
- Lunches-We do not allow charging of meals
Please return all registration forms to the office.
As we continue to work progressively to provide a high quality of education to our students, we thank you for your involvement with, and support of North Powder Charter School.
Lance Dixon, Superintendent
Molly Smith, Principal